An extensive range of products and staff to assist with a wide range of expertise.
We were founded in 1951 in Waipukurau, Hawke's Bay with a vision to be at the forefront of the Tractor and Farm Machinery industry
It's been over 65 years since then, and our vision remains the same.
2294 Takapau Road
PO Box 238
© Copyright Stevenson & Taylor Ltd. Website by No9